Our projects are inspired by your site, shaped by direct dialogue with you and your maintenance staff, and guided by project users. You will appreciate the direct, extensive, and complete experience with both large and small-scale projects that we draw from our landscape architects’ and urban designers’ more than 25 years of regionally recognized planning and design services. Our full services take your projects from visioning and master planning through construction documentation, permitting, green certification (if desired), and construction administration.
Some of our projects include large-scale site master plans, waterfront designs, corridor plans, trails, and campus master plans. Our smaller projects include landscape treatments for small sites, public plaza, alley and courtyard designs, as well as streetscape standards.
Whether it is for our projects or supporting others, we use a myriad of innovative tools to solicit the opinion of, enlist the help of, and engage community and business members in identifying the best solution for a site. With the help of our trained technical experts, the feedback we gather is technically pertinent and leads to fast resolution of concerns.
- Campus Planning
- Master Plans
- Low Impact Development
- Public Outreach and Engagement
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Administration
…[Anindita] and her team did an outstanding job in the following:
- Efficiently organizing town meetings; staying on task
- Giving attendees a voice; actively listening to all who had an opinion
- Communicating and educating effectively
- Drawing upon national and even international examples of possible streetscape designs
- Conceptualizing a plan which incorporated attendees’ ideas, while still maintaining a clear framework
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience
We do hope that the CREÄ-designed Master Plan will come to fruition…
Michelle van Tassell
Edmonds Parks Comprehensive Planning Committee
3250 Airport Way South
Seattle, Washington 98134
TRANSFORMING THE WAY WE LIVE, WORK, PLAN, AND BUILD TOWARD A MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE